Recycling services – Cape Town
We dispose of office waste in a responsible manner. This includes:
- offsite shredding of documents and data (or onsite shredding through our sister company, iShred)
- product destruction of discontinued, redundant packaging and certain counterfeit goods
- electronic waste (E-waste) recycling
- recycling of waste paper, newspaper, books, magazines and cardboard
- recycling solutions for other recyclable products, such as plastic, glass and tins
- clear out of archives and other storage sites for old documents
We conduct free onsite evaluations to determine the most effective and efficient solution to suit your requirements. Where required, we provide secure containers for onsite storage of confidential records that are no longer needed. These records are then taken to our site where they are shredded by our specially imported shredder. All recyclable shredded material is fully recycled.
Certificates of destruction are issued to clients who require these.