Want to know more about our services?
Here are some of the questions we receive from our clients.
Do you charge for recycling services?
Do you provide containers in which we can place the material for recycling?
What happens to paper once it is shredded?
- office paper is recycled into office paper, tissue paper, paper towels and toilet paper.
- corrugated cardboard is recycled into new cardboard and cereal boxes.
- newspaper is recycled into egg cartons, newspaper, gift boxes, insulation and packing material.
What happens to products that are destroyed?
What else do you recycle?
What office waste don’t you recycle?
- print cartridges
- light bulbs
- medical equipment
- smoke detectors
Please visit www.ewasa.org to find out how to safely disposal of these items.
Is it not easier to dump paper?
Climate changes require all of us to take responsibility for proper waste disposal. Paper dumped at a landfill will decompose, causing methane gas to escape into the atmosphere. Methane is a highly toxic greenhouse gas. A single molecule is 21 times more harmful than carbon waste. The damage caused to our planet by this gas is catastrophic.
Are confidential documents / products secure during transportation?
Do you provide onsite shredding services?
Do you provide secure containers in which to place confidential documentation that is to be destroyed?
Yes. Secure containers with seals are provided for the collection, storage and transportation of confidential documents.
What are benefits of recycling:
- helping to reduce our common carbon footprint
- reducing the amount of greenhouse gas emissions
- helping prevent global warming
- preventing air and water pollution
- saving the Earth’s natural resources
- helping to create jobs.